I love bloody drinks and all the gory things, and that’s why I created this The Walking Dead cocktail. This Yummy Zombie Drink was inspired by everyone’s favorite zombie show and has the “skin of a human”, “blood”, and “brains” – it’s totally gross, but I definitely love it!
Halloween is probably the best, most gory-friendly time of the year for this Yummy Zombie Drink, but honestly, my The Walking Dead Cocktail will probably kill it any time of the year!
This cocktail is something like a White Russian but with some yummy toppings, like fudge and caramel added for extra deliciousness. It is absolutely delectable! Not only is this cocktail rather tasty, it is also very realistic looking, so it’s sure to thrill whoever you serve it to!
The Walking Dead Cocktail Recipe:
1-1/2 oz vodka
1 oz Kahlua
2 oz cream
1 tbsp caramel topping
1 tbsp. fudge topping
– 3 tbsp Simple syrup
– 2 drops Red food coloring
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, vodka, Kahlua, cream and 1/2 of the caramel.
Give it a good shake.
Swirl the remaining caramel , blood, and the fudge around the inside and rim cocktail glass.
Fill with ice.
Pour cocktail mixture over top.
Serve to your guests and have a spooky time!
Remember to try out this yummy Zombie drink with your friends at your next The Walking Dead viewing party, or just make some for your Halloween party!
Make sure to let me know how your The Walking Dead Cocktail turns out for you, and be careful! They may be tasty, but the alcohol will sneak up on you just like zombies. (Ahhhhhhhh!!! I am scared of Zombies, by the way. Like super scared. So it’s weird that I’m making this but I think it’s cool.)
The Walking Dead Cocktail
- 1-1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 2 oz cream
- 1 tbsp caramel topping
- 1 tbsp. fudge topping
- 3 tbsp Simple syrup
- 2 drops Red food coloring
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, vodka, Kahlua, cream and 1/2 of the caramel.1-1/2 oz vodka, 1 oz Kahlua, 2 oz cream, Ice, 1 tbsp caramel topping
- Give it a good shake.1-1/2 oz vodka, 1 oz Kahlua, 2 oz cream, Ice, 1 tbsp caramel topping
- Swirl the remaining caramel , blood, and the fudge around the inside and rim cocktail glass.1 tbsp caramel topping, 1 tbsp. fudge topping, Blood:, 2 drops Red food coloring, 3 tbsp Simple syrup
- Fill with ice.Ice
- Pour cocktail mixture over top.