Cyber Monday sales are what I wait for most the year. I hardly ever venture out to the Black Friday sales now that I have the two little ones. It is really hard to drag them around during normal business hours. I love sitting at my computer and going on deal sites to find out the best Cyber Monday deals. I also check my email frequently for deal alerts. I have scored so many great deals just hanging around the computer. The last three years I was at work during Cyber Monday so I had to be quick shopping before the phones started up again. So here are some things that I do every year and tell everyone it is how to save on Cyber Monday.
Some tips for shopping on Cyber Monday:
1. Check for coupon codes for the Cyber Monday Sales.
2. CHECK SHIPPING TIMES! I have made the mistake of finding a super awesome deal and buying it. Then I cried because it said it was not going to ship until the week of Christmas so it would not get here in time to be under the tree.
3. Cyber Monday is just a week away so you should go to the sites you want to shop out and sign up for their newsletters! Sign up for coupons. Many stores have a coupon code just for signing up for their newsletters so you can use that when you are cruising the awesome deals on Monday.
4. Have you payment information handy. Just because you have something in your cart does not mean it will not be gone when you get to the checkout. If you score an awesome deal CHECK OUT QUICK!
5. Go ahead and check early for coupon codes for the sites you want to shop at. Just because a deal is not listed as a Cyber Monday deal, does not mean you cannot get it for just as cheap with a good Coupons. com coupon code.
6. Take advantage of cash back sites or shop through your credit card’s site to get cash back.
7. Finally, shop safe. Make sure that the site you are using is not a scam. Many deals really are too good to be true. So shop at sites that you have used before and use a credit card. Most credit cards will protect your purchases up to a certain amount.