Parmesan Roasted Broccoli Recipe
- 2 16 oz bags frozen broccoli or fresh sliced florets
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest optional: I didnt use it because Big E accidently threw it away and it still tasted great
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves best if they are fresh but I used dried
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan in a single layer. Drizzle broccoli with 4-5 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets are browned.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and immediately toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, the lemon zest, lemon juice, Parmesan, and basil. Serve piping hot.
2 thoughts on “Parmesan Roasted Broccoli #Recipe”
I love roasted vegetables. I usually just drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper. This sounds like a delicious option for me!