This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
We all know that I love to save. I try to be frugal in everything I do and vacations always seem to be super expensive. You want to get away and have fun experiences but its always a bummer when you get home and realize how much you spent. San Antonio is making visitors’ summer getaway even more value packed with the SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience. You can get exclusive discounts, deals and limited time offers on some of San Antonio’s best hotels & resorts, theme parks, museums, shopping & more!
I havent been in years but San Antonio is probably one of the most lovely places I have seen. There is so much history there and tons of great attractions! Some of them are Limited Time Offers. If I was to go back there are a few places I would definitely go to this time around.
- San Antonio Botanical Garden- I love the Botanical Gardens here in Birmingham but I have read that the San Antonio one is like a billion times bigger so I am sure I would have a great time ($1 off admission)
- SeaWorld- I think this one speaks for itself because SeaWorld is beyond awesome. (SAVE discounts include deals on family-four packs, second day free, $10 off admission and more).
- Grand Trolley Tours- I have never been on a trolley. Ever. I think I need to do that before I die. ($3 off tickets)
- A Helicopter Tour- I have never been on a helicoptor and both of my children love them! They scream and make everyone stop and stare when they see them in the sky. (10% off)
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – I have been to Six Flags over Georgia so I am curious to see what is different. I know the rides are bigger because everything is bigger in Texas! (SAVE discounts include adults pay kids price, buy an adult ticket and get a child’s free, next day free and more)
- 8/18 -8/25 is Restaurant Week in San Antonio! I would love to go because I love to eat and all the participating restaurants are serving special menus with special prices!
So if you are planning a vacation to San Antonio, you should definitely check out the SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience. You can save money while going to tons of amazing attractions! SAVE Attraction partners include SeaWorld, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Schlitterbahn, Splashtown, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, San Antonio Botanical Garden, & more! You should also follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter to keep up with great promotions and happenings in San Antionio!