Unicorns are mystical creatures, so why not embrace all that they have to offer?Try a taste of these yummy Unicorn Poop Cheesecake Shooters and be ready to be impressed!
With this fun rainbow-themed cheesecake shooter recipe, you’ll be eating unicorn poop without any issues. And you’ll even be serving it to your family and friends. It’s delicious and fun, so why not share the goodness… in the form of these Unicorn Poop Cheesecake Shooters?
Unicorn Poop Cheesecake Shooters Recipe:
There are 3 parts to this Unicorn Poop Cheesecake Shooters recipe. The crust, the cheesecake filling (aka poop) and the topping. Each element is delicious on its own, but put them together and HOLY COW… er unicorn! This is a dessert your kids will laugh at and then they’ll be asking for seconds!
Graham Cracker Crust Recipe:
- 2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 5 TBSP salted butter, melted
- 6 plastic dessert shooter cups
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the crust and put it on the bottom of the shooters.
- 1 Tub of Already made cheesecake filling
- Food coloring in pink, blue, purple, and golden yellow
- 4 disposable pastry bags
- Split the cheesecake filling into 4 bowls
- Add 1 color to each of the 4 bowls, stir to combine
- Scoop each of the cheesecake filling into a disposable pastry bag one color in each bag.
- Cut the pastry bag tip
- Twist the top of the bag so you can easily pipe the cheesecake not the shooter
- Begin to add the cheesecake one color at a time
- Add the next colors in layers
Whip Cream Topping:
Whip cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place mixing bowl and beater in the freezer to chill for about 5-10 minutes
- Add all the ingredients into the chilled bowl.
- Beat the ingredients on medium speed until the whipped cream holds soft peaks.
- Scoop whipping cream into a pastry bag with a large star tip.
- Twist the open end of the pastry bag to push the whipping cream to the tip.
- Pipe a dollop on top
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Rainbow marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal
Sprinkle some sprinkles and place a rainbow in the center.
Don’t these Unicorn Poop Cheesecake Shooters look fun and delicious! If you love cheesecake, these little dessert shooters will be hard to pass up!
Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!
Need another individual serving style dessert? These Fruit Crisps in Jars are exactly what you need!