Now that St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner I have been trying to find some great recipes and crafts for me and my kids to celebrate with. I have so many ideas but zero creativity. Luckily I belong to a few blogging groups where we can easily share each other’s great stuff. I think that a round up of the best 15 St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Recipes is just what I needed and I wanted to share with all of my readers. So check this out and let me know what your favorite is. I think I want to try the Guiness Stew Pot Pie. It looks delicious. And the Tavern Style Shepherd’s Pie is right up my alley when it comes to St. Patrick’s Day recipes. I love shepherds pie and so does my husband. It is easy to make and super filling. What is your go to Irish meal at your house?
1. Chicken & Mushrooms in Puff Pastry with Tomato-Tarragon Sauce | Source: We Know Stuff
2. Tavern Style Shepherd’s Pie | Source: Frugal Foodie Mama
3. Crock Pot Corned Beef And Cabbage | Source: Midget Momma
4. Crock Pot Irish Lamb Stew | Source: Crock Pot Ladies
5. New England Boiled Dinner | Source: The Kitchen is My Playground
6. Guiness Stew Pot Pie | Source: Laura Kelly Designs
7. Crock Pot Irish Stew with Irish Soda Bread | Source: Better in Bulk
8. Guinness and Beef Stew | Source: Family Food and Travel
9. Slow Cooker Corned Beef with Veggies and Horseradish Sauce | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
10. Easy Irish Beef Stew | Source: Mad in Crafts
11. Tomato and Potato Soup with Parsley Pistou | Source: We Know Stuff
12. Reuben Sliders | Source: Just Us Four
13. Guinness Stew Pot Pies | Source: Cooking in Bliss
14. Mini Shepherd’s Pies in Muffin Tins | Source: Thrifty Jinxy
15. Corned Beef and Cabbage | Source: I Was Born to Cook
16 thoughts on “15 St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Recipes”
These look so good. I am thinking I am going to try croc pot corn beef and cabbage. Make and forget lol.
What a great collection of recipes! Thanks for including our recipe for Crock Pot Irish Lamb Stew, so nice to be listed with all these other delicious St. Patrick’s Day recipes!
My friends and I always have a St. Patrick’s Day get together. We all make a dish. There are some great recipes here that I can get some ideas from for this year. Thank you for the post.
Thanks for all the awesome ideas! Love the Reuben Sliders idea!
I get SO excited over St. Patrick’s Day, so I am pinning this! I think I’d especially love to try making rueben sliders, how fun! Great collection!
Wow! Lots of delicious looking recipes. My family loves Corned Beef.
Excellent! My hubby is Irish and his actual birthday is on St. Patty’s Day so I will DEFINITELY be making some of these. Thanks for sharing!
These look like some really good main dishes to eat on St. Patty’s Day. I know there are a few on here that my family would love to eat.
Mmm… love trying new dishes!
Can not wait for St. Patty’s Day to test drive a new recipe or two.
These look really good! I want to make the Guinness stew for my hubby!
Thanks so much for including my Slow Cooker Corned Beef with all these other delicious-sounding ideas!
My Irish-American husband will love these! I am most excited about Tomato Potato Soup!
I usually don’t cook anything special on St. Patty’s Day, but this is a great list of recipes.
I’ve always wanted to make corned beef and cabbage and soda bread. Thanks for getting all of these recipes in one place!
The chicken and mushrooms in puff pastry sounds so darn good! I’d love to make this.
Crock Pot Irish Stew with Irish Soda Bread is a meal I could see being in my regular rotation in the fall and winter months.