|Without the chocolate drizzle|
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FRUIT PIZZA RECIPE
- 1 package (16 -18 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 12-16 strawberries, cut in lengthwise slices
- 2-3 Kiwi, peeled and cut in lengthwise slices
- 10-15 blueberries, rinsed well (optional)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of round stone or cookie sheet. Roll dough to a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are set. Cookie will appear to still be gooey or soft. That is what you want. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. After cooling, slowly work cookie up from stone or cookie sheet.
- Place white chocolate and milk in a bowl. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir, then microwave for 30 seconds, stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Microwave an additional 10-20 seconds if necessary.
- In another bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture; mix until smooth. Mix in Cool Whip. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie.
- Arrange strawberries, kiwi, and blueberries over cream cheese mixture rotating from outside in.
- Place chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a bowl; microwave uncovered, on HIGH 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Drizzle over fruit. (You can use chocolate syrup for the same effect).
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving
I entered this one in the Grand Spring Recipe Contest and it won GRAND PRIZE!