Do you have a blog post that you’d love to share with the world? Then StumbleUpon is definitely for you!
Join Moana Saves and Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports as we co-host the weekly StumbleUpon 4 U blog hop from Thursday-Sunday, every week.
Each week a new bloggy buddy (yes that could be you!) will help us co-host this “fun for you, great for your blog” hop.
This week’s featured co-host is
Kat from Generations of Savings
Before we “stumble away”, lets answer a few questions…
What is Stumble Upon?
It’s a personalized, discovery search engine that pulls up the best web pages, posts, videos and photographs, based on your reading/viewing interests. It’s a great way for blogger’s to get their posts circulated among circles you’d never have thought you’d be able to reach before.
Awesome! So how can I stumble my posts?
Easy-peasy! Just register a FREE account at StumbleUpon download the StumbleUpon toolbar (a must!)and “Ta-dah” you’re all set to go!
All Set? Then lets go “Stumble”!
The Stumble 4 U “MUST” Rules:
1. You MUST download the StumbleUpon toolbar before you begin stumbling other posts.
2. The post you would like stumbled MUST be family friendly. If you can read the post out to your child without skipping paragraphs then free to add the same to the Mister Linky below.
3. You MUST follow the 1st three links posted by the co-hosts (i.e. Moana Saves, Energizer Bunnies’ Mommy Reports and the featured co-host for the week)
4. You MUST stumble atleast three other posts (remember the “Thumbs Up-I Like It” button must turn green after you click on it!)
4. You MUST discover a post if you are the first person to “like” the post. This means you will need to write a short review to help it pop up on the Stumble Upon engine for others to see. Here’s how you can review a StumbleUpon post in 2 seconds.
Grab the StumbleUpon 4 U button, add your post to the linky, tweet the buzz and a-stumbling we shall go!