The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I live for music. I cant think of a moment in my life that I cant relate to a song because I am always listening to music. I listen to almost everything. And I have a terrible problem about never listening to a whole song. I like to skip through and listen to one min of this one and two min of this one and maybe just the very end of this one. That kind of sucks when I am doing the dishes or laundry and my speaker is in the livingroom. But I was offered a chance to review the awesome Google Chromecast Audio which completely changed my music experience! By using your phone, it’s easy to play, pause, or change the volume from anywhere in the home. Awesome! Then I can blast it from our big speaker and dance while sweeping the kitchen and change the song as often as I like! And I can still use my phone for whatever I want without it messing with the music
- High fidelity streaming audio
- Listen to music, podcasts and radio stations with Apps like: Pandora, Google Play Music, Rdio, NPR One, iHeartRadio and TuneIn + Many Many More available at chromecast.com/audio!
- Wireless control from anywhere in your home
- Use your devices (laptop, tablet or phone) without interrupting your music
- Play your favorite song on multiple rooms throughout you home by grouping your chromecast audio devices
- Works with Android devices, iPhone®, iPad®, Mac®, Windows® and Chromebook
It is super easy to use and set up!
We used it at my nephew’s birthday party and my sister’s speakers are super old but it worked perfectly. You can use it on any speakers. Google Chromecast streaming is crystal clear with hi-res sound quality because it streams over WiFi instead of Bluetooth.
Who could imagine that this little thing could make such a difference? You should totally check out Google Chromecast at your local BestBuy today or you can buy online!