Day 10. Its finally here. Day 10 of the KY Intimacy Experiment is “Putting It All Together” Its basically just a reflection of what we have learned so far which has been alot.
Here are some suggestions as to what can be done to keep the thrill alive:
Kick the day off right with a 30-second hug to trigger oxytocin
(remember, that’s the cuddle hormone). Depending on your schedule, this could be during breakfast, as you’re getting ready, or even as soon as your alarm clock rings.
• Add a little mystery back into your love life as you get ready for work—close that bathroom door!
• Then send your partner off to work with some warm, friendly touching: Maybe it’s another hug, a kiss, a hand squeeze, a butt grab—whatever shows your partner that you care.
• Don’t let the whole day go by without tending to your relationship. Send a quick email, instant message, or text to let your partner know you’re thinking of him or her. You might even make it a suggestive email that hints at your plans for later (just don’t use your work email!).
• Greet your partner after a long day with another 30-second hug.
• This evening, plan a date that includes one or more of your favorite activities from the past 10 days.
One of the closing statements says: “By now, you should be feeling closer than ever. So it’s time to open your toy box, hit the sheets, and celebrate the culmination of the K-Y® Brand Intimacy Experiment with a little intimate exploration of your own.”
Well, its over. I have learned so much. I am proud of my husband and myself for what we have accomplished in our short time doing the KY Intimacy Experiment. It has taken alot for us to get back in the swing of things and I dont plan on letting our love life take another dive. I thank the people at KY so much for letting me do this experiment and I do feel that it works. If you want to check it out and download a pdf copy of the Intimacy Experiment, please visit Couple’s Place on Facebook.
Disclosure: I wrote this post while participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y® Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and my own, and were not influenced in any way.