Going Natural With Johnson’s Natural Baby Products


 

I am sure everyone is tired of me talking about my on-going quest to be more natural and healthy. I try to get cleaning products and food that is mostly natural. However, something I haven’t been doing as well on is baby products. Being a redhead, one my greatest fears is that my children will inherit my sensitive skin. My older son did somewhat. He could only use Pampers wipes and diapers. Everything else broke him out and the only soap I ever used on him was Johnson’s. Even now he uses the Johnson’s Buddy Bars and he is 9. Baby E is turning out to be the same way. He can only use the non-scented wipes and after a breakout from a popular diaper rash cream, we only use petroleum jelly on him. 

I was so happy to hear that our favorite brand for baby shampoo, lotion, and soap now has a line of natural products. Johnson’s Natural Baby Products even still has the no tears formula that all the moms I know love as well as being 98 percent natural! They sent me several products to try out. My favorite would have to be the Johnson’s Natural Head to Toe Foaming Baby Wash. Baby E loved the way it foamed up on his octopus washcloth and I loved that I can wash my baby with a safe, gentle baby wash. JOHNSON’S® NATURAL® product line is formulated with a unique combination of 98% natural ingredients, our NO MORE TEARS® Formula and proprietary ALLERFREE™, an allergen-free fragrance consisting of a clean, natural scent rooted in our ingredients. Natural oils gently cleanse and hydrate, while helping to nourish baby’s skin.

If you want to know more about the Johnson’s Natural Baby Product line, you can visit their website. You can also find coupons, product promotions, and videos that can help you live a more natural life. I highly recommend the Natural Baby Product line. If you are just starting to go more natural, try looking at the ingredients on the products you use everyday. It will shock you especially if you look up what some of those big names mean. There is no shocker when it comes to Johnson’s Natural. Like I mentioned earlier, 98% is all natural and the other 2% is products that will make it the same gentle and safe formula I have always loved for my children. It is still amazingly affordable as well!

How are you trying to go more natural? Any tips for me since I am just starting? I would love to hear from you!

 
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Johnson’s Natural and received a product sample to facilitate my review, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.”


Author: Kat

Kat is a married mom of three kids aged 19, 11, and 8 that lives close to Birmingham, AL. She loves cats, books, cooking, hockey, and watching movies. She is an admitted nerd, comic book lover, action figure & barbie doll collector, blackjack dealer, beginner croupier, and all around queen of the dorks. You can reach her at topkat@katbalogger.com to talk about product reviews, press trips, sponsorships, or brand messaging.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.