Clean Eating Recipe Roundup
Do you always tell yourself that you need to eat better? How about eating healthier? I hear that from people all the time. I have said it myself several times. I even posted not too long about some tips for clean eating. It really is not hard. The Eat-Clean diet principles include: eating six small meals a day, eating breakfast within an hour of waking up, eating complex carbs and lean protein at every meal, and drinking lots of water. While eating clean, you should avoid consuming too much sugar, flour, artificial sweeteners, soda, or alcohol. These recipes will keep you on track with eating small portions and staying “clean”. Too much of anything is a bad thing really. It took my husband months to cut out soda. It took me a few weeks to give it up while I was pregnant with my last two then I would start again as soon as I was done breastfeeding. Now I make due with decaf tea occasionally and recipes like these to keep me going.
23 Clean Eating Recipes
1. Quick and Healthy Baked Ziti
2. Apple Walnut Rainbow Chard Salad
3. Shrimp Scampi Skewers (I love shrimp scampi. Love it. )
4. Wild Rice and Veggies
5. Egg White Omelet
6. Roasted Garlic Hummus
7. Sweet Potatoes with Ricotta and Kale
8. Nicoise Salad
9. Spinach Mini Quiches
10. Cleansing Garlicky Baby Bok Choy Soup
11. Quick, Fresh Gazpacho
12. Beet Pasta with Poppy Seeds
13. Mango Quinoa Salad
14. Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Stir Fry
15. Falafel-Spiced Roasted Chickpeas (These are the BEST THINGS EVER!)
16. Goddess Granola
17. Blackberry Lime Fruit Salad
18. Coconut Coffee Scones
19. Coconut, Quinoa, and Chia Granola
20. Raw Apple Pie
21. Peanut Butter Banana Bread Whoopie Pies
22. Cinnamon Coconut Breakfast Bowl
23. Dark Chocolate Turtles (I would kiss someone if they made me these. Like a big fat smacking kiss on the cheek)
8 thoughts on “23 Clean Eating Recipes”
Thanks for including me 🙂
These all look delicious and would be great for my healthier eating plan..Thanks for posting 🙂
I’ve eaten roasted chickpeas before and enjoy them. I’ll have to try this recipe.
This list will keep me busy in the kitchen for quite a while. Thanks for sharing!
The Blackberry Lime Fruit Salad sounds delicious! Great recipe ideas!
Thanks for sharing this. I’m definitely tweaking my diet towards the cleaner side, and you can never have enough recipes!
When you describe it here, Clean Eating sounds so easy! I think that we generally need to wean ourselves from processed foods. Not as easy.