I have to admit that when I first heard of Bark Recipes that I was really skeptical. I had never seen a bark dessert before and I was really nervous about trying it. My old boss brought some to work one Christmas and after that first bite I was hooked. I love chocolate bark mixed with just a tad of mint. I really had no idea that there were so many type of bark before I saw all these bark recipes I am sharing with you. I know that I will probably never make half of these on this round up because my bark recipes never turn out well but I know that some of my readers are AMAZING bakers and cooks. I have seen plenty of pictures from you all that show that you definitely know what you are doing in the kitchen. Way better than me. So if you try out one of these recipes, please post it on my Facebook or let me know in the comments! And please let the awesome bloggers who let me use their links in this round up know how much you love their work.
1. Homemade Chocolate Granola Bark | Source: Unskinny Boppy
2. Cranberry Pistachio and Cashew Bark | Source: Family Food and Travel
3. Double-Chocolate Peppermint Bark | Source: Noble Pig
4. Mint Chocolate Bark | Source: C.R.A.F.T.
5. Toasted Coconut Praline Crunch Candy Bark | Source: Simply Southern Baking
6. White Chocolate Coffee Bark | Source: Slap Dash Mom
7. Cherry Almond Chocolate Bark | Source: Healthy Seasonal Recipes
8. Raspberry M&M Bark | Source: Mom to Bed by 8
9. Rainbow Bark | Source: Simply Stacie
10. Peppermint Bark | Source: Clever Pink Pirate
11. Candy Corn Pretzel Bark | Source: The Farm Girl Gabs
12. Oreo Peppermint Bark | Source: Thrifty Jinxy
13. Butterscotch S’mores Bark | Source: Mother’s Home
14. S’mores Bark | Source: Bombshell Bling
15. Buckeye Bark | Source: Baking Beauty